Most of our guests plan their return trips as they’re leaving the lodge, book their space tentatively, and call us to confirm shortly thereafter. Dates are especially hard to come by for June at the lodge. So now’s the time to make those enquiries about 2014 and our handy dates and rates page makes it easy to consider the best time.
Sas Lodge Per Person rates include:
- Cabin with bedding and towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Boat, motor and fuel.
- Boats are 14’ Lunds with new 15hp Yamaha outboard (2 guests per boat)
- Guests must bring own groceries and fishing gear
Outcamp Per Person Rates include:
- Cabin with fully equipped kitchen, boat, motor and fuel.
- Boats are: 14 foot G3’s at Kesch; 14 foot Lund’s at Apisko; and 14 foot Alumarine’s at Charron
- Outboards are: 8hp Yamahas at Kesch; 15hp Yamahas at Apisko; and 20hp Yamahas at Charron (2 guests per boat)
- Guests must bring bedding, towels, groceries, and fishing gear
Frequently Asked Questions section if you have more questions.